Sunday, December 7, 2008

Duravent and Insulation

So this week flew by. While the kids visited thier Father my boyfriend and I used every evening to work on the attic. First we put up a styrofoam product called duravent. It went up easilly, but was very time consuming as it had to be stapled into the ceiling. Then on Saturday we insulated. It was very time consuming and itchy, but at the end of the day I felt more encouraged then ever about the project. The worst part of both jobs is that the attic is basically an A frame with 16 foot sloping walls. My back was very sore from contorting into a ball to staple in the materials very low at the bottom. On a very bright note it appears that I have wond the custom water color giveaway! I'm so excited to see the results!!!!!